- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Type: Smartphone
- Connectivity: GSM/GPRS/EDGE (900/1800/1900), WCDMA (2100), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth 2.0, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), Infrared and USB 2.0
- First available: Mid 2006.
- Operating System: Symbian version 9.1 Series 60 3rd Edition (Version 3.0)
- Camera: 2 Megapixels
- Memory card: miniSD up to 2 GB
- Screen: 2.8 inch 240x320 pixels 16 million colour main screen, second external screen 65K colors, 128x36 pixels
- Weight: 191g
- Size: 107 x 58 x 25 mm
The keypad is unusual as it has numbers viewable in both portrait and landscape modes. This is to accommodate for the screen, which can be opened in two different positions:
- Horizontal "clamshell"-like opening (like the Nokia 9300)
- Open, twist then fold (like the Nokia N93)
Because of its unusual keypad, some users refer to it as confusing.
Digital TV Edit
With the integrated DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcasting for Handsets) receiver it is possible to watch television on the Template:Convert screen of the phone. Interesting features of the handset include the program guide and the recording facility. The phone has a constant 30 second rolling record function for instant replay and can record broadcasts to memory card. Providers may charge for some of these features.
- Official Nokia N92 product page
- N Series Talk Nokia N Series Forums and Community
- All About Symbian review
- Nokia N92